How I'm doing...

9.30.2001

October- Month 1

Let's get started!  I have so far to go, but every journey starts with the first step.

FOOD: My food plan consists of reducing how many calories I'm taking in, and working on increasing the number that I'm burning off.  For this month, I am focusing more on what I'm taking in.

Here's the plan:
BREAKFAST: 300 calories
LUNCH: 400 calories
SNACK: 150 calories
DINNER: 500 calories
SNACK: 150 calories

All that gives me a grand total of 1500 calories for the day.  That is A LOT less than I have been eating!

EXERCISE: As I said above, I'm focusing more on the intake of calories, but I'm not going to be completely sedentary either.  I am limiting my computer and TV watching time and making a point to be more active with my kids.  I WILL add structured workouts to my daily routine, but I can only take one step at a time.

SPIRITUAL:  I am re-evaluating.  I need growth in this area.  I am reading a book recently given to me, "The Uncommon Woman" by Susie Larson.  I'm praying the Lord will give me some direction.

No comments: